Modeling and Analysis for the Built Environment
Wark Energy Consulting has extensive experience providing a wide range of energy and indoor environment quality modeling and analysis of nearly 200 new and existing buildings in the residential, commercial, industrial, educational, and government sectors for projects throughout the U.S. and internationally.
Though our services are divided into basic areas of CFD, energy modeling, and comfort analysis, we treat all our clients as individuals and don’t think a one-sized-fits-all solution will work. We’ll customize an analysis strategy that fits your unique project.
Wark Energy Consulting is dedicated to providing high-quality affordable analysis to help make informed building design decisions and provide:
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modeling–for high-performance
building design and analysis
- Indoor and outdoor comfort analysis
- LEED energy modeling and documentation
- Local energy code compliance modeling and documentation
- Utility incentive energy modeling
- Energy modeling for ASHRAE Level II & III energy audits